Your Ad Here

Miss you SMS

If u wanna know how much I MISS YOU,
Try to catch rain drops,
The once u catch is how much u miss me,
and the once u miss is how much i miss u........



Memories sometimes behave in a crazy way.They leave u alone,
when u r in a crowd & when u r alone they stand along with u like a crowd.



In school,They Taught Me That
1 hour=60 min
1 min=60 sec
But they never told me that
1 sec without u=100 years



When the sky looks blue"I MISS YOU"
When the dreams come true "I MISS YOU"
When the flowers covered with dew "I MISS YOU"
When the day comes new "I MISS YOU"



I heard someone whisper your name,but when i turned to see who it was,i noticed it was alone,then realized it was my heart beat telling me "I MISS YOU"

Your Ad Here

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP