Your Ad Here

Valentine's SMS

No Poems No Fancy words I just want the world to know that "I LOVE YOU"my princess with all my heart.....Happy Valentine's Day


My eyes are blind with out your eyes to see,
Like the rose without color.Always be there in my life Sweet Heart.


U r unique ,
U r caring and
U r the best
and i am the luckiest to have in my life..
Happy Valentine's Day My Dear .....


Without Love...Days are sad days,tears day,waste day,Thirst day,Fright day,shatter day..
So be in Love everyday.....


If i could die early i would ask God
I could be in your guardian angle,so i could wrap my wings arround you and embrace you whenever you feel alone.


Let's share the world
Sea is for u,Waves r for me....
Sky is for u,Stars are for me....
Sun is for u,Light is for me....
Everything is for u,You are for "ME".


Here is my heart,it is ur's so take it,
Treat it Gently,please do not break it.
its full of Love thats Good and True,
So please keep it always close to u.



Your Ad Here

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP